AquaChek TruTest Spa Reader
Digital test strip reader for spas sanitized with bromine
Tests for 3 important chemistries in seconds:
- Total Bromine / Chlorine
- Total Alkalinity
Specifically developed for spas sanitized with bromine, the AquaChek TruTest Spa Reader digital test strip reader combines the ease and accuracy of AquaChek test strips with advanced digital technology. Eliminates interpreting color results! Numerical results are displayed along with “low,” “ok,” and “high” indicators.
Just dip a test strip in your pool or spa, insert the strip into the reader and get fast, accurate results! Can also be used in swimming pools and spas with salt-based electrolysis systems.
To keep you spa water clean and healthy, test the water before and after each use! If used in a pool we recommend testing at two ends or sides of the pool a minimum of twice a week. It’s also a good idea to write down your results each time you test.
- Large, easy-to-read LCD screen for indoor and outdoor use
- Water-resistant; floats if dropped in water
- Contoured edges with non-slip ridges for a smooth, comfortable grip
Fast and accurate digital test results
- Makes maintaining healthy pool or spa water much easier
- More consistent and faster than visual interpretation of coloured test strips
- Testing technology adapted from medical industry
- Preferred by many pool and spa service professionals
Range of results:
- Total Bromine: 0-20 ppm
- pH: 6.2-8.4
- Total Alkalinity: 0-240 ppm
- Digital test strip reader
- 25 test strips
- Sun shield
- Cleaning tool
- Water chemistry insert and directions in 15 languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, German, Greek, Hungarian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish and Turkish
Refill packages of test strips are available separately and contain 50 pieces.